- New product
T-kreklu drukas iekārtu komplekts
- Brothet GTX-422 garment printer
- Schulze Pretreatmaker IV
- MAXX2G heatpress
Par produkta iegādi un ar to saistītajiem jautājumiem lūgums sazināties zvanot uz tālr. nr. +371 28777245, vai rakstot uz e-pastu firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Under special agreement.
- BEST PRIEC GUARANTEE The best choice for high quality at good prices.
- SHIPPING We ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliab
Let technology take the place of costly labor and lengthy skills training. With DTG printing, a single person can take an order, print the items and prep everything for delivery before quickly moving on to the next job.
- Unlimited color options and design reproduction
- Efficient short runs and one offs
- Quick and easy reprints
- Faster output and response to market trends
- Seamless printing over zippers and other difficult garments
- Reduced labor and training requirements
- Easier set up and smaller space requirements
- Printing Method: Direct inkjet garment printer
- Machine Size: 55″(W) x 51″(D) x 21″(H) (1400mm x 1290mm x 535mm)
- Machine Weight: 260lb (approx.118kg)
- Platen Sizes: Maximum print size is 16″ x 21″ / 40,6cm x 53,3cm
- Ink Type: Water based pigment ink
- Ink-Head Type: On demand piezo head
- Number of Ink-Heads: 2 print heads / 8 ink channels
- Print Resolution: 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Print Mode: Single or double for CMYK. Underbase and highlight for white.
- Data Output: Printer driver (USB, File output)
- Power Supply: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz ± 1Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.8A (average) (Reference: 0.3A – during circulation)
- Ink Cure: Heat press machine can be used at 356°F (180°C) and 35 seconds duration. For higher volume production, a conveyor oven is recommended to be used at 320° (160°) for three and a half minutes. Time and temperature may vary depending on which manufacturer’s dryer is used.
- Pre-Treatment: Before printing, apply pre-treatment using either a manual or automatic device and then dry garment using a heat-press, being sure to follow all manufacturer’s instructions. Pre-treatment is necessary for white ink.
Schulze Pretreatmaker IV Pretreatment Machine
The Schulze PRETREATmaker IV is an automatic high-end pretreatment machine for professional high volume customers resulting from consistent refinement and trend insights.
- Flexible and Consistent Spray Amount Adjustment
- Flexible and Accurate Spray Length Adjustment: 1 inches to 20 inches
- 4 Spray Nozzles
- Spray Area: 16" x 24"
- Most Advanced Touch Screen Control
- Barcode Integration Capability
- Spray Area: 16" x 24"
- Nozzles: 4
- Dimensions: 36" W 28.8" D, 19.2" H
- Weight: 154 lbs. (Approx).
- Electrical Connections: 220/230 or 110/120 AC
MAXX2G+ Heat Press
Take the guesswork and complicated adjustments out of the equation with the MAXX2G+ Dual Pressure Heat Press. One twist for “firm” pressure for pretreat and another twist for “light” pressure for curing ink.
- 16” × 20” clamshell heat press with floating heating element
- Dual pressure knob for quick adjustment between light and firm pressure
- Digital temperature and timer
- Non-stick top and lower fitted platen covers included
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application
- Available in 110V and 220V