Brands add remove
Featured articles add remove
Sublimation (phototransfer) – this technology allows you to transfer any digital image on:
- ceramics - such as mugs, cups, saucers, mugs, tiles,
- glass - for example glasses, beer mugs, clocks,
- textiles - eg T-shirts, bags, aprons, tea towels, bags, mascots,
- cardboard - eg: puzzles, pads,
- metal - eg aluminum photo panels, key rings, steel thermal mugs,
- wood - for example MDF and Hardboard panels, boxes for wine,
- plastic - eg key rings, fridge magnets, door hangers.
Single Piece Flowline (SP FL)
Roll-to-Roll Sublimation and Fixation
The Perfect Start to Personalization
Kickstart your business with the Sawgrass SG500, the only desktop printer designed for sublimation. With low start up and running costs, you'll soon...
- On sale!